We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the FULL-TIME role of WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (MISSISSAUGA WAREHOUSE).
The Warehouse Supervisor oversees all operational functions within their mandate. This includes promoting, ensuring, and enforcing all departmental and corporate procedures and objectives. To provide supervision and support for Warehouse staff including Clerks, Order Pickers, Shipper/Receivers, Material Handlers and Contract Drivers. Ensure and promote awareness and compliance with all Federal, Provincial, Municipal laws, codes as well as industry best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee the receiving, safekeeping, distribution and shipping to, from, and within, the warehouses.
• Evaluate and monitor the sequencing, prioritizing, and processing of orders to ensure the highest level of Customer Care is promoted and maintained.
• Provide oversight of stock transfers between Hain-Celestial facilities.
• Ensure proper process and documentation is maintained relating to receipt, movement, product storage integrity and shipping of product and components.
• Collect and format all KPI’s. Provide the Warehouse Manager with weekly and monthly KPI’s with root cause analysis and corrective action suggestions.
• Ensure strong interdepartmental communication and cooperation.
• Work closely with all other departments to support and foster team efforts.
• Take ownership of scheduling, training, mentoring and, where required, counselling of warehouse staff to ensure adherence to HCC policies and guidelines.
• Direct and support the Distribution Clerks in carrying out their assigned duties and meeting their responsibilities. Make recommendations to the Distribution Manager that will affect positive change and improve the productivity and quality of the work within the group.
• Continuous focus on process analysis and improvement
• Fully utilize the Warehouse Management System in order to maximize productivity and inventory integrity
• Scheduling of staff and resources to meet customer’s needs
• Monitor and assure Hain warehouse equipment and control systems are properly functioning and is being maintained within the defined internal and external requirements.
• Ensure all monitoring systems and QC mandated programs are being properly adhered to and documented.
• Other duties and responsibilities, including special projects, as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
• Experience and knowledge regarding regulation and compliance as it relates to cross border and international law in all transportation modes
• Strong understanding of Federal, Provincial, and Municipal, industry compliance including WHMIS, TDG, OHSA, WSIB, HACAP, ISO, and environmental
• EDI, ASN, and RF technology experience is required
• Bondable and able to pass a security check
• Self-motivated, independent and multi-task oriented and good people skills
• Attend Joint Health and Safety Committee meetings and ensure recommendations are resolved
• Reports and investigates accidents/incidents relating to Shipping Department, and sometimes other departments
• First Aid certified
• Participates in planned and unplanned management inspections
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment for themselves and fellow employees
• Attend WHMIS training annually
• Maintain monthly department safety meetings
• Ensure all safety training required for this department is provided
• Periodic review of daily inspection reports to ensure compliance
• Attend health and safety courses
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Post-secondary Certificate/Diploma in a related field preferred
• Certified forklift operator (Counter-Balance, Narrow-Aisle reach truck)
• Minimum 5 years of Warehouse experience, with at least 2 years in a Supervisory/Managerial capacity
• CPG experience in (preferred) food or cosmetics industry shipping domestically and internationally
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.