We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthy way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Supply Chain Assistant (4 Months Contract).
The Supply Chain Assistant supports the team with analytics, quantitative data, identifying problems, and proposing recommendations that support SCM planning and operations.
• Develop periodic performance reports to communicate supply issues and inventory impacts
• Provide analytical support to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and follows through with new projects and proposals. Analyze inventories to determine how to reduce DOH, reduce excess inventory and optimize service level
• Interface with Customer Service, Sales and Marketing functions on a timely basis to provide accurate information regarding finished goods deliveries and product availability. Identify slow moving SKUs that will become short dated and highlight to Sales Team in order to minimize spoilage
• Coordinate delivery schedules and other supply chain activities:
o Plan production supply of weekly transfers of inventory to warehouses. Prepare Purchase Orders & follow through with on-time delivery.
o Input accurate supply chain information into the item master (Product specs, packaging specs, etc.) and update ERP system with correct and accurate data
• Detail-oriented, analytical, and proficient using IT software, i.e. Excel and ERP systems
• Ability to think critically and perform analysis
• Investigate problems, find root causes, and develop solutions
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment with the flexibility to adapt to changing customer demands and schedules.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to maintain effective relationships with internal personnel and suppliers
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the organization
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related technical discipline. Completed an Operations Management Degree is an asset
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience on similar roles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.