We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Sales Administrator, Full-time, Toronto Office.
The Sales Administrator will provide administrative support to the Sales team at the Toronto office.
• Data entry and maintenance of Trade Pro for selected accounts:
• Promo Balance Report
• Updating, adjusting, extending, and closing of Promotions on Trade Pro and Adage
• Assist in Portal Management for the Sobeys National team
• Set up National Sales templates for Sobeys National team
• Assist in deduction management and scanning of deduction backups to SKAM’s with select accounts in Content Central in a timely manner
• Create and update sales tracking documents, i.e. UGI, daily sales, and distributor sales reports
• Manage sales vacation tracker schedules and expenses
• Maintain price list with Trade Spend Manager and act as backup on pricing issues
• Work with Trade Spend, KAM’s, and Customer Service on various, time sensitive pricing issues
• Schedule and book Costco Demos, tracking payments owed per invoice on spreadsheet
• Accrue all funds owed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (per request of customer) and present to Director, Regional Sales
• Assist with sales catering needs.
• Book all travel arrangements for the Sales department as needed
• Perform other duties for the Sales department as required
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Strong computer skills (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and the ability to quickly learn new programs)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to work well with all levels of employees and external clients
• Detail oriented, thorough and consistent
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong ability to multitask
• Previous Customer Service / Administration experience preferred
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Post-secondary education (Diploma, Degree)
• Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in Sales and/or Office Administration
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.