We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are opening a brand new facility in Trenton, Ontario and have many new, exciting career opportunities available. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of PRODUCTION LABOURER – AFTERNOON & DAY SHIFTS AVAILABLE (6 MONTHS CONTRACT WITH STRONG POTENTIAL TO BECOME FULL-TIME).
The primary purpose of this position is to work product through the production process.
• Know what production is required during shift
• Follow established quality specifications
• Be familiar with Best before dating requirements, and ensure they are correct.
• Ability to keep up with machines
• Work in a safe manner, being aware of things around you
• Have proper knowledge of product handling and the ability to differentiate between products
• Strive to comply with the vision statement of Hain Celestial
• Communicate any concerns or deviations to supervisor in a timely manner
• Responsible for food safety and quality
• Ability to follow directions
• Responsible for reporting food safety problems to supervisor
• Work in a professional manner within station and with other stations
• All employees are responsible for food and safety quality
• All employees are responsible to report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
• Perform other duties as instructed by supervisor
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Knowledge to perform continuous quality checks of product, looking for deviations
• Have the required HACCP knowledge for assigned station
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal contacts
• Product knowledge
• Good hand / eye coordination
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Able to adapt and work in a continuously changing environment
• Ability to work efficiently and in an organized manner
• Ability to focus on the task at hand
• Ability to work overtime and on weekends as required
• Reliable and with an excellent attendance record
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Completion of Grade 12 with high school diploma preferred
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.