We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of ORDER PICKER (Full-Time) MISSISSAUGA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pick orders in the priority they are presented, safely, accurately, and in a manner that meets individual customer protocol.
• Follow all instructions as they relate to pallet type, product segregation, special label requirements, and other condition as they are presented.
• Make every effort to group like products and build orders in such a manner as to maximize both cube and pallet stability.
• Able to stand for extended periods and be productive within a repetitive lifting environment.
• Order pickers are responsible to help keep the warehouse pick locations and aisles clean and free from obstruction. Order picker/lift truck operators, must also conduct daily inspections of their lift truck and conduct battery maintenance.
• Every pallet will have a “ship to” address label or sheet applied that also indicates the customer purchase order number and the order ID number.
• The total number and type of pallet and the total number of “floor” (lifts) that the order represents will be indicated on the pick slip once the order is complete as well as indicate they were the order picker.
• Report all safety hazards or concerns immediately.
• Conduct cycle and inventory counts when required and assist other team members in variance analysis and reconciliation efforts.
• Strong basic mathematic skills.
• Use of RF scanners within the Warehouse Management System
• Attention to detail and order accuracy.
• Proficiency using a narrow aisle reach truck.
• Complete all required documentation in an accurate and legible manner.
• Able to flourish in a fast paced, just in time environment.
• Able to commit to overtime and shift work when required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role and/or environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Counter-Balance/Narrow aisle reach truck certification
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.