We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Office / Accounting Administrator.
The Office/Accounting Administrator will provide office and administrative support to the finance and marketing teams at the Toronto office.
• Office duties: greeting clients, ordering office supplies
• Order kitchen supplies and kitchen maintenance
• Courier shipments; sort mail and magazine subscriptions, ship sales samples / marketing materials, and company mailings
• Order coffee/lunchroom supplies; facility duties; take care of employee healthy snacks
• Assist with office catering needs, sales meetings and corporate and SMT events as required
• Greet visitors and answer phones
• Upload funds into mail postage machine; keep copier room tidy; organize office supplies
• Ensure meeting rooms are tidied and in order before and after meetings
• Perform marketing related duties
• Perform accounting related functions, assisting in cheque run preparation/process, clearing up scanned documents in Content Central, preparing deposit details and such other accounting admin related functions as required
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and the ability to quickly learn new programs)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels throughout the organization as well as outside clients
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented, thorough and consistent
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong ability to multitask
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Post-secondary education (Diploma, Degree)
• 2-5 years’ experience in Office/accounting administration
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.