We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Master Data Coordinator, Full-time position in our Toronto office.
The Master Data Coordinator will coordinate, collect and update critical master data with input from all functional areas, and input into key internal and external applications. This individual will complete process documentation.
• Collection and Maintenance (create/change) of:
• Material Master Files
• Customer Master Files
• Vendor Master Files
• Customer Service/Purchasing tables
• Other Master data (TBD)
• EDI tables
• New item master (NIM)
• GS1 external
• Document processes
• Periodic review and maintenance including data validation and cleanup
• Assist Finance and other departments with tasks as assigned including month-end related duties
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Integrated ERP master data experience – such as material tables, costing, vendor
• Ability to co-ordinate and communicate among departments
• Ability to identify and resolve irregularities in Data
• Ability to understand dependencies in Master Data and Transaction Data
• Ability to recommend and document process improvements
• Accuracy and attention to detail
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• University or College Degree
• ERP Master Data Experience – in an integrated system with 1-3 years’ experience
• MS Office – Excel, Word – intermediate
• Costing experience desirable
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.