We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Manager, Credit & Accounts Receivable (Full-time in Toronto office).
Ensure that accounts receivable information for each customer is current and accurate and that receivable collections are received within terms. Oversee and assist in the daily process of clearing deductions in a timely manner. Manage the Accounts Receivable Team.
• Manage, supervise, and train Accounts Receivable Analysts
• Maintain a strong and effective working relationship with customers to ensure that payment terms are complied with and issues are addressed timely and accurately
• Ensure that credit hold procedures are followed and orders on hold are released, as applicable
• Improve collectability of invoices and ensure that invoice disputes are resolved appropriately by collaborating with internal and external partners
• Coordinate and advise departments and managers concerned of problem/delinquent accounts
• Support/assist in resolving issues/problems with deductions so they are dealt with in a timely manner
• Ensure that up to date customer information is maintained
• Set-up new customer accounts, verify credit information for accuracy and completeness via Dun & Bradstreet reports, networking, and trade reference
• Coordinate the month end close of A/R
• Assist in reconciliations of the A/R’s sub ledgers to the GL and perform other AR-related analytics
• Prepare month end journal entries related to A/R and deductions
• Run month end reports related to A/R and deductions
• Approve credit memos within authorized limit
• Identify process improvements within A/R
• Knowledgeable in the Accounts Receivable field
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of office software packages (MS Office, Word, Excel)
• Ability to work effectively with minimal/no supervision
• Ability to multi-task and handle high pressure situations
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to motivate staff to achieve results
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Post secondary education in Accounting or related field, preferably with a CCP or CPA designation
• Minimum five (5) years A/R related experience
• Experience in an office environment and the use of personal computer software
• Preference will be given to candidates with prior CPG experience
WHY WORK HERE?
• We offer a ‘Healthier Way of Life’ with our organic and natural products
• We are committed to social and environmental responsibility through our volunteering, outreach, and sustainability programs
• We offer a competitive benefit (health/dental) and retirement savings package with no waiting periods and a generous vacation plan
• We offer a business casual/jeans dress code where you can wear jeans every day!
• We offer flexible work hours, summer hours, and work from home one day per week
• We have a Social Committee that plans over 10 fun activities each year
• Fitness, Nutritional Classes, and Education Reimbursement Programs
• Healthy Snacks every Tuesday for all employees
• Employee Product Sales & free products every year
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.