We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Manager, Category Development.
The WalMart Manager, Category Development plays a critical role for Hain in achieving net sales and profit at Walmart. The role also includes, Vendor Advisor Role at Walmart for selected categories.
• Works as Vendor Advisor for “Better for You Set” and as the Replenishment Analyst
• Leader in Healthy Good for You, provides direction on key consumer trends to help Walmart drive category growth in this segment
• Supports WM on scheduled Modular relays and provide ongoing category analysis as required
• Manages the customer relationship with the Replenishment Dept. at Walmart and ensuring that we comply with WM standards for in stock
• Ensures replenishment execution for key promotional events
• Conducts monthly volume analysis to understand key performance drivers and to provide support for internal forecasting, to ensure continuous product supply
• Conducts ad hoc analysis as required by the WM Key Account Managers
• Supports Sales Strategy Dept. on key projects as required by the SR. Director of Sales Strategy
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Experience in Canadian Food CPG industry and past Category Advisorship is considered an asset
• Knowledge of Category Management principles
• Proficient using Space Planning tools (JDA) for creating/analyzing planograms
• Proficient in AC Nielsen data: MarketTrack, Homescan, Channel Watch, Customer POS tools
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office application
• Ability to gather data from different sources synthesize information into insights to drive actionable recommendations
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrates expertise in data management and ability to garner insights from multiple data sources and provide strong business recommendations
• Strong analytical and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to apply critical thinking to deliver business results
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• University Degree
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• WalMart experience an asset
WHY WORK HERE?
• We offer a ‘Healthier Way of Life’ with our organic and natural products and are committed to social and environmental responsibility through our volunteering, outreach, and sustainability programs
• We offer a competitive benefit (health/dental) and retirement savings package with no waiting periods and a generous vacation plan
• We offer a business casual/jeans dress code where you can wear jeans every day!
• We offer flexible work hours, summer hours, and work from home one day per week
• We have a Social Committee that plans over 10 fun activities (Company BBQ, Holiday Party) throughout the year
• Fitness, Nutritional Classes, and Education Reimbursement Programs
• Healthy Snacks every Tuesday for employees
• Employee Product Sales & free products every year
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.