We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of LOGISTICS ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME).
A key member of the Logistics team, this individual will manage the entire process as it pertains to pallets. A lead contributor to the measurement, assessment and follow-up with Customers, suppliers and co-packers, this hands-on resource will be instrumental in providing a full audit by warehouse as it pertains to the Chep program. This will include ensuring that charges are appropriate for the services provided. The Logistics Assistant will also have primary responsibility for the management of Customer penalties as they pertain to Logistics events (overages, shorts, late delivery, etc.), and be a resource to both the Logistics/Transportation Analyst and the Planning team.
• Manage daily reporting of Chep transactions
• Liaise with internal Customer Service, 3PL warehouses, customers and suppliers to ensure that pallet reporting is accurate
• Analyze and track penalties, deductions and claims for logistics related events
• Investigate and resolve penalties related to overages, paperwork, non-compliance and late deliveries
• Create inputs on behalf of the Planners
• Support Logistics team with reporting and data entry
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams while not having direct authority over members of that team
• Must demonstrate strong problem solving, analytical, administrative, communication and evaluating skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure
• Ability to plan and prioritize your own work
• Proven ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
• Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
• Able to adapt and work in a continuously changing environment
• Computer literacy, with an advanced understanding of Excel and MS Office
• Experience with Adage preferred (or the ability to learn)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Post-Secondary education (undergraduate degree preferred) in a customer service related field –courses, etc.
• Two (2) to four (4) years prior work experience administering a Chep pallet program
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.