We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of CUSTOMER SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST.
This customer-facing role is a vital ingredient in Hain’s success. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Demand Management, the Customer Supply Chain Analyst works on a day-to-day basis to execute win-win relationships with our biggest and most important retail accounts. This role is a great opportunity to showcase both your analytic and Supply Chain capabilities.
• Work collaboratively with internal resources and external contacts to proactively avoid customer penalties/charges, recover erroneous charges and drive cost-savings initiatives to minimize total cost to serve
• Work with the customer replenishment team to maximize in-stock while minimizing waste
• Influence internal customer forecast accuracy through customer data. Create & analyze past sales data and make recommendation for future promotional activities
• Responsible for organizing monthly and quarterly check-ins with Sales & Customer teams
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Advanced MS Office proficiency (familiarity with Excel macros and pivot tables)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail & proven analytical abilities
• Ability to lead internal & customer initiatives
• Strong written & very communication skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain or Logistics in CPG. Perishable goods preferred.
• Experience managing fines, penalties and cost-savings initiates with retail customers
• SAP and or JDA/CDP experience preferred
• SQL / coding expertise is preferred
• CPFR or Retail Link expertise
• Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Computers or Engineering preferred) and/or Supply Chain Certification (CPIM, CSCP etc.)
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.