We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Category Advisor.
The Category Advisor delivers Category insights, analytics and actionable recommendations to drive category growth.
• Develop a relationship with the customer as the trusted adviser in the Meat Alternative Category
• Manage the customer category review process, presenting shelf recommendations and developing POG’s that drive category growth
• Provide analysis and recommendations in the areas of product assortment, placement, pricing and promotion to drive category sales
• Internal Subject Matter Expert owning the SpringBoard relationship, providing internal POS Data Management support as required
• Build Category knowledge thought Category Reviews and insights by assimilating available category, consumer and customer data to help direct Business Development
• Contribute as required on key projects as directed by the Sr. Director Sales Strategy
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Experience in Canadian Food CPG industry and past Category Advisorship is considered an asset
• Knowledge of Category Management principles
• Strong Analytical and Project Management skills
• Proficient using Space Planning tools (JDA) for creating/analyzing planograms
• Proficient in AC Nielsen data: MarketTrack, Homescan, Channel Watch, Customer POS tools
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office application
• Ability to gather data from different sources synthesize information into insights to drive actionable recommendations
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Post-secondary degree with 3-5 years’ experience
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.