We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER (PERSONAL CARE) - LIVE CLEAN, FULL-TIME in TORONTO OFFICE.
The Assistant Brand Manager (Personal Care - LIVE CLEAN) assists in the planning and management of a brand portfolio and develops and executes various Marketing programs.
Marketing Plan Execution 30%
• Execute all projects, tactics and support materials that are required in the annual Brand Management process
• Deliver new product development activities and initiatives to launch new items on time and in budget
• Develop marketing materials for brands
• Develop in-store/ on pack/ near pack promotions
• Assist with preparation for various trade and consumer events
• Liaison with U.S. (and/or Global) counterparts
• Assist in budget planning, reconciliation and preparation of month/year end accounting reports
• POS development and shipment and analysis
• Marketing copy development and translation co-ordination
• Work with agencies to ensure all brand activities are integrated
New Product Development & Innovation 30%
• Identify trends to uncover new product ideas
• Work with cross functional team to create timelines and budget for new products
• Set up any research required and ensure it gets executed properly
• Execute Gate process (new item launch recommendations) for new item launches
• Work with trade marketing to prepare sales materials for launch
• Work with finance to prepare all recommendations (including P&L and assumptions)
• Analyze post launch results
Provide analytical support 20%
• Use Nielsen, Business objects and other data sources provide thorough analysis of business performance that can be used, with the BM, to develop key recommendations
• Track industry and category trends (Nielsen) identifying key competitive ingredient and flavour trends and making recommendations based on analysis
• Complete Brand Health documents monthly and Business Reviews as required
• Provide stakeholders with information and reports from the US Consumer response team – regular consumer reports, specific requests, updates, etc.
• Monthly review of brand P&L reports, preparation of business review documents
Strategic Planning 20%
• Develop annual and long range strategic new product plans with Brand Manager, including market research, promotion support and product development
• Evaluate financial feasibility and establishing/achieving key financial goals including sales and spending
• Research and provide costing for activities in order to make choices that will achieve the objectives
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Good communication and presentations skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively interact with persons at all levels of an organization
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• General business acumen and a results driven orientation
• Desire and competency to lead your projects to achieve brand results
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
• Strong competency with Nielsen and Workstation Tools
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Undergraduate Business degree; MBA considered an asset
• 1-3 years marketing experience
• Consumer Packaged goods experience highly desired
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.