We strive to be the leading marketer, manufacturer and seller of organic and natural products by anticipating and exceeding consumer expectations in product quality, innovation, value and convenience. We are committed to growing our Company while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes. To achieve our goals, we need the very best team of employees. We look forward to developing our future with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hain-Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of A/R Analyst (Full-time / Toronto Office).
Application of daily cash receipts to customer accounts and setting up related customer deductions. Research and resolution of deductions by sourcing supporting documentation and analyzing and providing to Sales for approval in compliance with Sarbane Oxley requirements.
• Prepare daily bank deposits
• Post cash receipts daily to appropriate customer accounts, including set-up of all deductions taken on each payment
• Obtain backup from customers for all deductions from remittances
• Apply appropriate notes to all deductions in Adage system
• Analyze and verify customers debit claims
• Scan deduction backup to SKAMS in Content Central in a timely manner
• Work with applicable SKAMS to resolve/approve Trade Spend-related deductions
• Clear approved deductions to appropriate promotion codes in Adage system and finalize in Content Central system
• Create credit notes/apply to deductions for approved spoils
• Work with customer to obtain repayment for invalid claims
• Assist with Accounts Receivable as required
• Assist with month-end reporting as required
• Establishing work priorities
• Other Duties as Required
COMPETENCIES (Behavioural & Technical Skills)
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Above average computer skills, with proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel)
• High degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented and a critical thinker
• Ability to work as a team and with minimal supervision
• Ability to deal with changing priorities
• Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, and problem solve
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Diploma or Degree in Business or Accounting
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with cash application and customer deduction resolution, preferably in a CPG environment
• Pursuit or obtained CGA, CMA, or CPA is an asset
Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
Required Fields are marked with a *
Thank you for your application.