Sweet Potato and Chia Bites
- Total time :
- 25 mins
- Prep Time :
- 10 mins
- Cook Time :
- 15 mins
- 12 Yves Sweet Potato and Chia bites
- 24 thin slices baguette
- 4 oz (125 mL) Brie cheese, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) prepared cranberry sauce
- 12 small sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Cook Sweet Potato and Chia Bites according to package directions. Let cool; cut in half.
- Place baguette slices on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake, turning once, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Top each baguette slice with slice of Brie and halved Sweet Potato and Chia bite. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until Brie is melted.
- Dollop cranberry sauce evenly over top and garnish with thyme.
Tip: Replace cranberry sauce with apricot jam or hot pepper jelly.