Herbed Greek Yogurt Dip
- Total time :
- 20 mins
- Prep Time :
- 5 mins
- Cook Time :
- 15 mins
- In medium bowl, mix together yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, honey, mustard, coriander and salt until smooth.
- Stir in your choice of fresh herbs. Add more if desired, to taste. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 2 days.
- Bake Falafel Balls in oven according to package directions. Serve hot with dip.
Makes about 1 cup (250 mL).
NOTES: Recipe may be doubled; use 1 tub (500 g) The Greek Gods® Traditional Plain Yogurt. Dip may also be used with Yves Veggie Cuisine® Kale & Quinoa Bites.
- Serve falafel balls in pita pockets, drizzle with dip. Add shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and onions.
- Tzatziki: To the dill version, stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped or shredded
English cucumber. (Sprinkle with a little salt; drain well on paper