Coconut Ginger Pumpkin Pie
- Total time :
- 50 mins
- Prep Time :
- 10 mins
- Cook Time :
- 40 mins
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) graham wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground ginger
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Coconut Dream Non Dairy Beverage
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 can (14 oz/398 mL) pure pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pumpkin pie spice
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Mix together graham wafer crumbs, coconut oil, brown sugar and ginger. Press into 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool.
- Filling: Mix together Coconut Dream Non Dairy Beverage, sugar, pumpkin purée, flour, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Spread evenly in cooled crust.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set and knife inserted into centre comes out clean. Let cool slightly before cutting.
Tip: Dollop with whipped cream, and dust with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice if desired.